Newlyweds Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra shared their first photo post wedding. They looks like a perfect, happily married couple. Geeta looks like a perfect Punjabi bride in red outfit and the tradition chura while Bhajji dressed in casual, tee and blue jeans. The couple gets candid in their fi
Saif & Kareena's Public Appearance to Promote 'Agent Vinod'
Priyanka Chopra Wins India's Glam Diva Title Akshay Kumar's 'Rowdy Rathore' Release Dates Preponed Sachin Joshi Paired Up with Mallika Sherawat in 'Mumbai Mirror' Geeta Basra in Sequel of 'Dus'
Team India off-spinner Harbhajan Singh’s high profile wedding to Bollywood actress Geeta Basra grabbed eyeballs for its grandeur, but has had its share of controversies too. After a row over his bouncers manhandling media persons outside the wedding venue, Bhajji has come under fire for offering
Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra married on October 29th in Jalandhar, Punjab and a star-studded wedding reception was held on November 1st in New Delhi’s Taj Palace. The reception was attended by high profile celebrities from film, cricketing world and political personalitie
Latest Bollywood News
- Preity Zinta speaks about her rumoured January wedding
- Rahul Mahajan’s ex-wife Dimpy Ganguly ties the knot
- Ranveer's ex-girlfriend Anushka dubsmash his ‘Bajirao Mastani’ dialogue
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals about his “bestest” friend and mentor
- Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi reprises his tag in ‘Azhar’ biopic