Harbhajan Singh’s wife and Bollywood actress Geeta Basra is pregnant with her first child and she is flying ot her parents based in London to spend the initial days of pregnancy there. Geeta Basra is apparently in the last trimester of her pregnancy.
Saif & Kareena's Public Appearance to Promote 'Agent Vinod'
Priyanka Chopra Wins India's Glam Diva Title Akshay Kumar's 'Rowdy Rathore' Release Dates Preponed Sachin Joshi Paired Up with Mallika Sherawat in 'Mumbai Mirror' Geeta Basra in Sequel of 'Dus'
Bollywood actress Geeta Basra, who is married to ace Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh is pregnant with her first child. The couple married last year in October is all set to welcome their first child. The rumour of Geeta Basra’s pregnancy sparked off when the actress was spotted in loose clothes
Geera Basra celebrated her first birthday post marriage with husband Harbhajan Singh and Indian cricketer team. Geeta, who turned 32 on Sunday cut cakes and had a memorable birthday with Indian players. Former Indian skipper cum commentator Ravi Shastri also joined the celebration with Mahendra S
Latest Bollywood News
- To-be-parents Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput enjoy a long drive
- ‘Sultan’ poster: Anushka Sharma shows off her wrestling prowess
- Wasim Akram romances wife Shaniera on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’
- Sonam Kapoor launches her own app; first for an Indian celeb
- ‘Raees’: Gangster’s son sues SRK, others; demands Rs 101 cr