Salman Rushdie’s book “Midnight’s Children” has been an award-winning book. It released in the year 1980 and won the James Tait Black Memorial and Booker Prize in the following year. The book narrates the story of two children, who were born at midnight on the 15th of Augus
s Margens do Rio Sagrado
2008. Romance. De Deepa Mehta. Com Lisa Ray e John Abraham. Na ndia dos anos 30, uma jovem viva est disposta a desafiar as escrituras sagradas para poder se casar novamente.
Since ages Bollywood stars have been trying to achieve success in the Hollywood industry. Actresses like Malika Sherawat has tried their best but their attempt failed to grab popular attention. Indian celebs who have achieved success in the west: Aishwarya
Rani Mukherjee has faced the consequence of playing a mother to three children in Yash Raj’s ‘Ta Ra Rum Pum’ and she does not want to repeat the same mistake by playing mother to a 14 yr boy in
Latest Bollywood News
- Thane drug haul case: Non-bailable warrant against Mamta Kulkarni
- ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ song: Parineeti makes singing debut with ‘Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin'
- I grew up being told that I am not beautiful: Malaika Arora
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ poster: Shraddha, Arjun strike a romantic pose in rain
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover expecting their first child?