On 14th February, Shilpa Shetty took to her Istagram account and wished her dearest husband Raj Kundra, saying that the entrepreneur is her Valentine every day. "Dread to think what life would be without you Raj Kundra. This day is no different from the others, You are my Valent
Royal Invitation For Shilpa's Wedding
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra wanted a Royal invitation card for their wedding so designer designed a very unique and different card for the grand event of Shilpas wedding.
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Rani Mukherji announces her comeback with YRF’s ‘Hichki’
- Kareena Kapoor nicknames baby Taimur as Little John
- Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif to share screen with SRK in his next
- Sonam, Arjun, Jhanvi & others at cousin’s wedding in Abu Dhabi
- Box-office: ‘Rangoon’ struggles with Rs. 18 cr on opening weekend