Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Royal Invitation For Shilpa's Wedding
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra wanted a Royal invitation card for their wedding so designer designed a very unique and different card for the grand event of Shilpas wedding.
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Lovebirds Alia-Sidharth attends Ronnie Screwvala's daughter’s wedding
- ‘Jolly LLB 2’ 2nd trailer: Akshay fights against corrupt & powerful
- Abhishek Bachchan will do NBA player Satnam Singh’s biopic for free
- Ishaan Khattar shoots for Majid Majidi’s film, Deepika not part of it
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ actors Dipika & Shoaib to get married in Dec