Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Royal Invitation For Shilpa's Wedding
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra wanted a Royal invitation card for their wedding so designer designed a very unique and different card for the grand event of Shilpas wedding.
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Virat Kohli's post shaming haters for trolling Anushka is the Golden Tweet of 2016
- Hospital Pictures: Feeling much better now, tweets Dilip Kumar
- ‘Kaabil’ title song: Love is blind for Hrithik and Yami
- Himesh Reshammiya, wife file for divorce after 22 yrs of marriage
- Katrina, Arpita’s sisterly moment at Manish’s birthday