Dad Salim Khan is a relaxed man today. His son and superstar Salman Khan was acquitted by Bombay High Court in the infamous 2002 hit-and-run case. Father Salim Khan said that his actor son has spent more than Rs 25 crore in the 2002 hit-and-run case and he is happy that finally he walked free.
RJ Anmol Interviews Salim Khan (controversial)- PART-02
RJ Anmol does the No. 1 retro Show of India-"Purani Jeans" on Radio Mirchi 98.3 fm.
Salim Khan, the veteran scriptwriter and father of Salman Khan, Sohail, Arbaaz, Alvira and Arpita turned 80 on November 24 and on his D-day his entire family including some close buddies were present. Salim Khan’s birthday celebration was kept a low-key affair. Pictures shared by Arpita K
Latest Bollywood News
- Drunk Salman Khan was driving his SUV, Maharashtra to SC
- Hrithik’s ex-wife Suzanne parties with Salman Khan
- Sonu Nigam terms Jet Airways’ cabin crew suspension “intolerance”
- Aamir Khan’s contract with Snapdeal not to be renewed
- Birthday Pix: Abhishek celebrates with Aishwarya, Aaradhya