Bollywood celebrities like Riteish Deshmukh, Amitabh Bachchan, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Sonali Bendre and many others took to their social media handles to wish their friends and fans ‘Happy Gudi Padwa’. The day also marks as Telugu New Year or Ugadi and Bengali New Year or Poila Ba
Ritesh deshmukh and Genelia D'souza are just friends?
Not-so-long ago, an old video of Pakistani actress Mahira Khan taking jibes at Bollywood surfaced, when her Bollywood debut ‘Raees’ was just a few weeks away from its release. Now, another actress from across the border is seen taking digs at top Bollywood stars, during a chat show. Pakist
Like every parent, even Bollywood celebrities are overwhelmed with a sense of unbound affection, pride and protectiveness whenever they are blessed with a child. But as celebrities, there’s always a curiosity among fans about their babies, and they too share the joy of parenthood with their fans,
Latest Bollywood News
- I love Azaan, Kangana on Sonu Nigam’s Azaan controversy
- Box-office: Sonakshi Sinha’s ‘Noor’ had a dull start, earns 1.54 cr
- Diljit Dosanjh turns superhero in ‘Super Singh’
- Sonam Kapoor takes on trolls; gets mocked for National Anthem blunder
- Trouble in Neelam Kothari, husband Samir Soni’s paradise?