Terrorist convict Yakub Memon in the 1993 Mumbai blast case was sent to the gallows on his 53rd birthday on July 30 after several of his court appeals and clemency petitions were rejected by various courts, including the Bombay HC, the Supreme Court, the Maharashtra governor and the president of
Ritesh deshmukh and Genelia D'souza are just friends?
After visiting the sets of ‘The Voice India’ and television series ‘Qubool Hai’, actors Riteish Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat reached the floors of dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’ to promote their upcoming film ‘Bangistan’. The duo made a grand entry on the stage escorted by
Bollywood actors Riteish Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat who visited the sets of singing reality show ‘The Voice India’ to promote their upcoming film ‘Bangistan’ will also be seen endorsing the comedy satire on television drama series ‘Qubool Hai’. The duo will be seen fighting over sweets in
Latest Bollywood News
- Bollywood’s spirited actress Kajol turns 41!
- Adnan Sami allowed to stay in India for indefinite period
- Shaandaar: Sleepy Shahid, Alia hold hands on a feathery land
- Watch Irrfan Khan’s funny party song in AIB’s spoof video
- Revealed: The official teaser poster of Shahrukh Khan’s ‘Fan’