Sakshi Tanwar who was last seen in Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Bade Acche Laggte Hai’ will now host a crime based show, titled, ‘Code Red’. The show will highlight issues related to suicide, crime against and children and women. Sakshi said, "It's time to address the atrocities of the society as count
RaYa - September 15, 2011 - Scene 114
Ram puts a 'private' sticker on his cupboard. Priya sleeps on the couch, Ram gives her a blanket. Ram sneaks out of the room to get some dinner, Priya heats up the food for him. Ram tells Priya she makes good food.
Sakshi Tanwar, the on-screen mother of Shweta Basu Prasad spoke in favour of the actress who played her mother in ‘Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki’. Shweta as per her statement got into prostitution due to shortage of money. In an article in DNA, Sakshi describes the then-nine-year-old actress as "very
Sakshi Tanwar is a known face on small screen. She has worked in a number of saas-bahu dramas. Currently she is acting in ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’. Sakshi has been offered a movie dealing with sex workers and human trafficking. However, it is heard that Sakshi has turned down the offer. Maybe she
Latest Bollywood News
- Post ‘Lingaa’, Kollywood goes gaga over Sonakshi Sinha
- Praneet Bhatt eliminated from ‘Bigg Boss 8’
- Motion Poster: Sushant Singh as high-flying ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’
- Raima Sen to romance Prateik Babbar in 'Ishq Kabhi Kariyo Na'
- ‘PK’ earns 26 cr on day one, bags second highest non-holiday opener