Radhika Apte, who will be next seen in ‘Manjhi-The Mountain Man’ has been roped in to play superstar Rajinikanth’s leading lady. Best known for her role in South Indian movies like ‘Dhoni’ and ‘Legend’, Radhika has been roped in as Rajinikanth’s heroine for his 159th film.
Rajinikanth: ''Robot' was destined for me... so Kamal Haasan and SRK could not do it!'
Versatile actress Vidya Balan has turned southward. After creating ripples in Bollywood, Vidya is moving down south. If the latest grapevine is to be believed then Vidya Balan has been roped in to play superstar Rajinikanth’s ladylove in director P Ranjith’s next movie. It is learnt that the dire
Superstar Rajinikanth, whose last outing ‘Lingaa’ suffered huge loss at the box-office will be next seen in Ranjith’s next directional venture. Ranjith will wrap up the shooting in 120 days and the untitled movie will go on floor in August in Malaysia. The Tamil movie will be produced by Kalaipul
Latest Bollywood News
- Anil, John and Shruti have fun on ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’
- Jasleen Kaur's molestation: Sonakshi Sinha apologizes to the accused
- Lip To Lip De Kissiyan: Imran, Kangana kiss non-stop in ‘Katti Batti’
- Revealed: Siddharth Malhotra’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’
- Shraddha Kapoor, Katrina Kaif share a warm hug