Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Rajasthan Royals practising at SMS Stadium Jaipur
Rajasthan Royals practising at SMS Stadium Jaipur Halla Bol 2012 : New Track : www.youtube.com Video Powered By : Patrika.com
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Rape case filed against ‘Chennai Express’ producer Karim Morani
- Bharti Singh reveals getting engaged to beau Haarsh by January-end
- Javed Akhtar’s b’day party: Farah Khan, Vidya Balan, Rekha & others attend
- Karan Johar poses with Hollywood legend George Clooney at WEF
- Not guilty: Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case