Shilpa Shetty and husband Raj Kundra celebrated Holi in Khandala, along with family and friends, where the Bollywood diva got tipsy and started dancing crazily. Her husband Raj shared a video on Instagram where the sexy actress is seen doing ‘naagin’ dance (snake pose). Raj captioned the v
Rajasthan Royals practising at SMS Stadium Jaipur
Rajasthan Royals practising at SMS Stadium Jaipur Halla Bol 2012 : New Track : www.youtube.com Video Powered By : Patrika.com
On 14th February, Shilpa Shetty took to her Istagram account and wished her dearest husband Raj Kundra, saying that the entrepreneur is her Valentine every day. "Dread to think what life would be without you Raj Kundra. This day is no different from the others, You are my Valent
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Latest Bollywood News
- Watch! Sonakshi goes into party mode in ‘Gulabi 2.0’ from 'Noor'
- It’s all over between Kriti Sanon, Sushant Singh Rajput
- All Over: Deepika Padukone breaks up with Ranveer Singh
- I change her diapers, I give her bottle feeds: Shahid on daughter Misha
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel going strong?