There has been a lot of speculation about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s comeback movies and the diva has finally confirmed doing two movies, one with Mani Ratnam and the other with Sanjay Gupta. Aishwarya finally confirms doing Sanjay’s action thriller, she said, “Yes, and Mani’s film as well.
Raja Rajavin Rajan - Agni Natchathiram
Mind blowing cinematography by PCSriram. Completely shot in low lighting and hats off to him. Illayaraja's music adds fuel to the fire and last but not the least, it's Mani Ratnam's movie man!!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ventured into acting with Mani Ratman’s ‘Iruvar’ way back in 1997 and again she will be making her second innings in Bollywood with the same director. If the latest report is to be believed, Mani Ratnam has signed Aishwarya for a thriller which also stars Nagarjuna and Mahe
Sonakhsi Sinha has been approached by ace director Mani Ratnam to play the third female lead in his bilingual film but the ‘Dabangg’ actress turned down the offer due to dates problem. Mani Ratnam has already signed Shrut
Latest Bollywood News
- Teaser: Akshay Kumar performs daredevil stunts in ‘Baby’
- Bigg Boss 8: Puneet becomes captain, Upen argues with Diandra
- First Look: John Abraham, Shruti, Anil Kapoor say ‘Welcome Back’
- Style Check: Katrina, Priyanka, Malaika stun at Arpita's wedding
- Sana Khan, Rashmi Desai set for ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 6’