Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor starrer film ‘OK Jaanu’ has wrapped up its shooting. The romantic drama directed by Shaad Ali completed filming in just 35 days, creating a record of sorts. Karan Johar, who is producing the film, announced the wrap-up news on his Twitter handle. “#OKJA
Raja Rajavin Rajan - Agni Natchathiram
Mind blowing cinematography by PCSriram. Completely shot in low lighting and hats off to him. Illayaraja's music adds fuel to the fire and last but not the least, it's Mani Ratnam's movie man!!
Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur who enthralled audience with their rain-soaked romance in ‘Ashiqui 2’, are all set to recreate the magic in ‘OK Jaanu’. Filmmaker Karan Johar who is producing the movie unveiled its first look on Twitter today. The cute first look picture has Shraddha h
‘Ashiqui 2’ lovers Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor will reunite for another romance, the Hindi remake of Mani Ratnam’s 2015 Tamil blockbuster ‘O Kadhal Kanmani’. The remake will be produced by Karan Johar and directed by Shaad Ali who has directed films like ‘Bunty Aur Babli’ and ‘Saa
Latest Bollywood News
- Parineeti to romance Sushant in Homi Adajania’s ‘Takadum’
- Big Bollywood break: Ankita Lokhande in Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Family rubbishes veteran filmmaker Mrinal Sen death reports
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ themed plane to take-off with film’s release
- ‘Rustom’ trailer: Akshay is brilliant as Naval officer, but is he patriot or traitor?