Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Raj arrives on chariot to marry Shilpa
Raj Kundra arrived on a chariot to marry his actress fiancee Shilpa Shetty in the Maharashtra hill station Khandala.
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Rannvijay Singh, wife Prianka blessed with baby girl
- Saif Ali Khan’s tongue-in-cheek take on ‘Taimur’ controversy
- Vin Diesel calls Ranveer Singh Deepika Padukone's boyfriend
- Perfect seflie: Harbhajan Singh, wife Geeta Basra and daughter Hinaya
- Son Ishaan immersed Om Puri’s ashes in Versova beach