Shilpa Shetty rubbished the rumour of split with husband Raj Kundra. The report of their alleged separation started doing the round when Raj started to spend more time in office than with his family. However, Raj denied the report of split days before and now Shilpa refutes the break-up rumour.
Raj arrives on chariot to marry Shilpa
Raj Kundra arrived on a chariot to marry his actress fiancee Shilpa Shetty in the Maharashtra hill station Khandala.
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra are very much together and happy. The couple gave a befitting reply to the gossip mongers who cooked stories about their separation. Shilpa turns 41 today and a day before her birthday, the actress went for a cozy pre-birthday dinner with her loving husband Raj Kundra
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra have put the divorce rumours to rest by posing for the camera together. It has been reported that Raj and Shilpa’s marriage is in trouble water after the former started to spend more time in his Matunga office rather than spending quality time with his family. Grapevi
Latest Bollywood News
- IIFA Fever: Deepika Padukone grooves to ‘Deewani Mastani’
- Kushal Tandon opens up about dating Ankita Lokhande
- Deepika, Ranveer, Bajirao Mastani top winners at IIFA 2016
- IIFA: Deepika Padukone refuses to share stage with Priyanka Chopra
- Confirmed! Zoya Akhtar’s next based on street rappers rolls in 2017