In what may be seen as a temporary relief for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the honourable Supreme Court today reserved its judgment over the infamous black buck poaching case of 1998 in which the actor and some of his co-stars like Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam were accused.
QUEBRANDO O TABU - TRAILER OFICIAL - 2011
The infamous case of poaching a black buck in the year 1998 where several hi-profile Bollywood stars, including Salman Khan was involved, has once again come into the spotlight. In a recent hearing, actresses, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam appeared at a Jodhpur court. A witness in the case named
Loving wife and Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty threw a lavish party to celebrate husband Raj Kundra’s birthday and it saw many well known faces from Bollywood attending the bash. Shilpa Shetty parents Sunanda Shetty and Surendra Shetty were first to arrive for the party. Tabu who will be
Latest Bollywood News
- Kailash Kher rushed to Mumbai Kokilaben hospital
- Snapshots: Aishwarya, Aaradhya return from Cannes
- Sylvester Stallone wants to do 'Expendables' with Salman Khan
- Emraan's 'Azhar' will reveal Azharuddin's life: Second marriage, match-fixing
- Sonakshi Sinha shakes a leg at ‘Indian Idol Junior'