Newly married Urmila Matondkar was spotted chilling out with husband Mohsin Akhtar in Kashmir. The couple looked very much in love and they also matched their clothes. Urmila and Mohsin had a hush-hush wedding on March 3 and after marriage they headed to Amritsar to seek the blessings of God.
Pyare Panchi Baahon Mein - Hindustani
A song from the bollywood movie Hindustani starring Kamal Hassan, Manisha Koirala & Urmila Matondkar.
Twenties are considered an ideal age for marriage, but there is no ‘right age’, as such, to get married. Age is just a number. Two Bollywood actresses aged above 40 recently walked the aisle. Dimpled beauty Preity Zinta tied the knot with her American boyfriend Gene Goodenough after turning 41. T
Newly married Urmila Matondkar was spotted with girl gang which include Shabana Azmi, Dia Mirza, Shefali Shah, Richa Chadha and Sona Mohapatra. The gathering is most probably to mark Women’s Day. Urmila married Kashmir-based businessman Mohsin Akhtar Mir on Thursday (March 3) afternoon in
Latest Bollywood News
- Kamaal R Khan reacts to defamation case filed by Vikram Bhatt
- SRK, Hrithik love Shekhar-Suchitra’s daughter Kaveri’s debut song
- IIFA 2016: Amazing photos of the B-town celebs
- Vikram Bhatt files lawsuit against KRK for outlandish claims about Meera Chopra
- Trailer: Harshvardhan, Saiyami’s ‘Mirzya’ is intense visual treat