Nargis Fakhri suffered a nervous breakdown and went into depression after Uday Chopra dumped her over a Whatsapp message months ago. After breaking-up with Uday, Nargis left for the US overnight to nurture her broken heart. It was also heard that the ‘Rockstar’ actor left her shoot in the mid-way
Pyaar Impossible-: 1st Look
Yash Raj Films upcoming release Pyaar impossible starring Priyanka Chopra and Uday Chopra has been creating quite a buzz. The actors were captured at the music release of the film with Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM.
At the trailer launch of ‘Banjo’, Nargis Fakhti lost her temper over media when they dodged the question about her apparent break-up with actor Uday Chopra. She asked the media not to ask irrelevant question. Her ‘Banjo’ co-star Riteish Deshmukh came to her rescue. Nargis was very much tal
Nargis Fakhri totally rubbished the report of breaking up with her rumoured boyfriend Uday Chopra and leaving India. Speculations were rife that Nargis in the mid-way promotion of ‘Azhar’ and ‘Housefull 3’ left India in May and did not return following her broke-up with Uday Chopra. Denyi
Latest Bollywood News
- Deepika Padukone spotted at Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in LA
- Krushna wants to work with Kapil Sharma, says they are like Salman-SRK
- Saif Ali Khan to debut on social media on March 1?
- ‘Ishqbaaz’ actress Shireena Sambyal gets married
- Shahid Kapoor rings in birthday with wife Mira, daughter Misha