Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan who is currently shooting for his upcoming movie ‘Mohenjo Daro’ in Madhya Pradesh’s Jabalpur was troubled to see his fans causing injuries to pedestrians and elderly people in a bid to meet him. The 41-year-old actor pleaded to his fans not the chase his team
Priyanka Chopra a 15-year-old village girl .
Priyanka Chopra portrayed the role of a 15-year-old village girl for the zodiac sign Capricorn for Ashutosh Gowarikars Whats your Rashee. She plays a young 15-year old student who is unexpectedly caught unaware in life when her parents decide to get her married.
The shooting for Hrithik Roshan’s upcoming film ‘Mohenjo Daro’ has been put on hold as the actor’s back ache has resurfaced. Hrithik’s back pain has aggravated so much that he had to take a short break from the shoot. “The ongoing schedule on the city outskirts had to be called off as Hrit
Deepika Padukone’s diary is packed and she has left no room for any other projects. When Ashutosh Gowariker approached her for a period film based on Mohenjo-daro, she had to turn down. Actress Deepika Padukone has apparently said no to director Ashutosh Gowarikar's upcoming film. Says a
Latest Bollywood News
- Kiran and I have no intention to leave India, Aamir Khan reacts
- Bigg Boss 9: Priya breaks down over Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ remarks
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira re-enters on girlfriend Rochelle’s b’day
- Ram Gopal Varma dedicates autobiography to porn star, gangsters
- Riaan turns one today, mom Genelia shares cute photo