Diwali, the festival of lights, is here and everyone is immersed in the festive spirit, exchanging sweets and gifts with family and friends and decorating homes. And our Bollywood stars are no different, who celebrate the auspicious occasion with much fervour. Here’s a look at how our Bollywood s
Prince (Vivek Oberoi) - Kaun Hoon Mein by Atif Aslam (HQ)
This Diwali veteran actor Suresh Oberoi received a lavish gift from his star son Vivek Oberoi. The actor has gifted his father a lavish SUV.
Socialite, philantrophist and wife of Adi Godrej, Parmeshwar Godrej passed away on Monday at Mumbai's Breach Candy Hospital. She was reportedly suffering from a lung disease and suffered pneumonia, as per doctors. She was full of life and was an active social worker. She was close to many
Latest Bollywood News
- Jackie Chan lands in Mumbai to a traditional reception
- Koffee with Karan 5: Priyanka Chopra gossips about Deepika’s love life
- Ishaan Khattar begins shooting for Majid Majidi’s film
- Ranbir Kapoor to replace Big B as ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ host?
- Jackie Chan to bond with Salman Khan over dinner in Mumbai