Television actor Sanjit Bedi, popularly known as Dr. Omi of ‘Sanjivani’ passed away on Tuesday following brain ailment. The sudden death of Sanjit has brought a wave of gloom and misery among his friends circle. TV fraternities took to the social media to express their shock and grief ove
Prem and Mukti scene 34
Prem is recovering from his injuries. Mukti is falling in love with Prem. No infringement intended.
Television actor Sanjit Bedi, best known for his role as Dr Omi in the series ‘Sanjivani’ passed away at a Mumbai hospital on June 23 after a prolonged illness. He is survived by his wife Rekha Bhatia.
Parineeti Chopra has started promoting her upcoming film ‘Dawaat-e-Ishq’. The trailer was released recently and it has been able to generate some interest among the audience. To keep up the momentum, Parineeti and her lead co-star from the film Aditya Roy Kapoor visited the sets of Zee TV’s Eid s
Latest Bollywood News
- Modi govt anniversary: Congress slams Amitabh Bachchan
- Aryan Khan, Navya, SRK, Shweta ring in Kjo’s birthday
- Pix: Anushka, Virat back together and very much in love
- New mom Arpita Khan lashes out at haters on Instagram
- Bipasha Basu opens up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’