Television actor Sanjit Bedi, popularly known as Dr. Omi of ‘Sanjivani’ passed away on Tuesday following brain ailment. The sudden death of Sanjit has brought a wave of gloom and misery among his friends circle. TV fraternities took to the social media to express their shock and grief ove
Prem and Mukti scene 33
Prem is in the hospital and asks Mukti agar mujhe kuch ho jata toh, which means if something happened to me then?
Television actor Sanjit Bedi, best known for his role as Dr Omi in the series ‘Sanjivani’ passed away at a Mumbai hospital on June 23 after a prolonged illness. He is survived by his wife Rekha Bhatia.
Parineeti Chopra has started promoting her upcoming film ‘Dawaat-e-Ishq’. The trailer was released recently and it has been able to generate some interest among the audience. To keep up the momentum, Parineeti and her lead co-star from the film Aditya Roy Kapoor visited the sets of Zee TV’s Eid s
Latest Bollywood News
- Farah Khan won’t be replacing KJo on Jhalak Reloaded
- Hafiz Saeed of ‘Phantom’ goes underground
- 'All is superb in paradise', John Abraham denies divorce with Priya
- Ranbir reveals ‘Tamasha’ trailer to release around his birthday
- Anushka confirms her South African holiday with beau Virat?