Television actor Sanjit Bedi, popularly known as Dr. Omi of ‘Sanjivani’ passed away on Tuesday following brain ailment. The sudden death of Sanjit has brought a wave of gloom and misery among his friends circle. TV fraternities took to the social media to express their shock and grief ove
Prem and Mukti scene 31
Prem and Mukti leave together from the party and Prem gets beaten up. Mukti decides to go to the police station to get help. Prerna and Mr. Bajaj arrive at the accident site. No infringement intended.
Television actor Sanjit Bedi, best known for his role as Dr Omi in the series ‘Sanjivani’ passed away at a Mumbai hospital on June 23 after a prolonged illness. He is survived by his wife Rekha Bhatia.
Parineeti Chopra has started promoting her upcoming film ‘Dawaat-e-Ishq’. The trailer was released recently and it has been able to generate some interest among the audience. To keep up the momentum, Parineeti and her lead co-star from the film Aditya Roy Kapoor visited the sets of Zee TV’s Eid s
Latest Bollywood News
- Amitabh, Salman richer than Hollywood’s Depp, DiCaprio and Pitt
- Shahrukh's wife Gauri Khan stuns in Satya Paul’s saree
- ‘Singh Is Bliing’ trailer to be out with ‘Brothers’ release
- I hail from Afghanistan not Pakistan, says Salim Khan
- Sania, Juhi, Chitrangada set the IIJW ramp ablaze on opening day