Television actor Sanjit Bedi, popularly known as Dr. Omi of ‘Sanjivani’ passed away on Tuesday following brain ailment. The sudden death of Sanjit has brought a wave of gloom and misery among his friends circle. TV fraternities took to the social media to express their shock and grief ove
Prem and Mukti scene 19A
This is not a Prem and Mukti scene. This scene is involving Prem and his sister Sneha. A friend of Sneha's mother in law says something and her mother in law does not like the response Sneha gives so she tells Sneha to apologize. Prem comes and supports Sneha. He says Sneha does not need to apologize and insults the friend. No infringement intended.
Television actor Sanjit Bedi, best known for his role as Dr Omi in the series ‘Sanjivani’ passed away at a Mumbai hospital on June 23 after a prolonged illness. He is survived by his wife Rekha Bhatia.
Parineeti Chopra has started promoting her upcoming film ‘Dawaat-e-Ishq’. The trailer was released recently and it has been able to generate some interest among the audience. To keep up the momentum, Parineeti and her lead co-star from the film Aditya Roy Kapoor visited the sets of Zee TV’s Eid s
Latest Bollywood News
- Revolutionary Gour Hari Das felicitated at the music launch of biopic on him
- Watch the different kinds of ‘bhais’ in ‘Welcome Back’ new trailer
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots ad film with Kangana; calls her “wonderful”
- Snapshots: Shahrukh, Kajol return from Bulgaria
- Karan Johar, Gauri Khan and others groove to ‘Baby Doll’ and ‘Chitiya Kalaiya’