Television actor Sanjit Bedi, popularly known as Dr. Omi of ‘Sanjivani’ passed away on Tuesday following brain ailment. The sudden death of Sanjit has brought a wave of gloom and misery among his friends circle. TV fraternities took to the social media to express their shock and grief ove
Prem and Mukti scene 10
This is a scene between Prem and Mukti at work. No infringement intended.
Television actor Sanjit Bedi, best known for his role as Dr Omi in the series ‘Sanjivani’ passed away at a Mumbai hospital on June 23 after a prolonged illness. He is survived by his wife Rekha Bhatia.
Parineeti Chopra has started promoting her upcoming film ‘Dawaat-e-Ishq’. The trailer was released recently and it has been able to generate some interest among the audience. To keep up the momentum, Parineeti and her lead co-star from the film Aditya Roy Kapoor visited the sets of Zee TV’s Eid s
Latest Bollywood News
- Gorgeous Rekha turns 61; a look at her award-winning film roles
- South superstar Chiranjeevi calls fan “stupid fellows”
- Alia Bhatt’s late night visit to rumoured beau Sidharth Malhotra
- Box-office: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's ‘Jazbaa’ off to a slow start
- Shweta Basu Prasad’s AIB's "Creep Qawwali” goes viral