Today is International Yoga Day and PM Modi leads the Yoda Day event in India. Millions of people across the country performed asanas to mark the second International Yoga Day. Our Bollywood celebrities are also not far behind, there are many who performs yoga on a regular basis to remain fit and
Poison on the platter - Part 4
A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt . It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidences against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
Bollywood stood by the side of ‘Udta Punjab’ and the entire team in the battle against censor board. Censor board has asked for 89 cuts in the film including the title. They want the word ‘Punjab’ to be omitted from the title. On Wednesday, Mr Kashyap called for a press conference. Satish
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan hosted a lavish dinner party for Apple CEO Tim Cook at his palatial bungalow Mannat on Wednesday, May 18. The American business executive, accompanied by Apple Chief Operating officer Jeff Williams, is on a five-day maiden visit to India. The ‘private’ di
Latest Bollywood News
- Shraddha Kapoor to judge singing talent show on TV?
- Tamil actor Vijay’s father hospitalised; undergoes spine surgery
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant works hard for his dreams in first song
- Vivek sings ‘Lag Ja Gale’ for Divyanka in their honeymoon trip
- Baar Baar Dekho: Katrina flirts with Sidharth in ‘Nachde Ne Saare’ song