Actress-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt revealed that she refused the offer to act in the 1990 blockbuster ‘Ashiqui’ directed by her father Mahesh Bhatt as she was in love.
Poison on the platter - Part 4
A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt . It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidences against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
Yesteryear actress Anu Aggarwal who shot to fame with her debut film ‘Ashiqui’ has penned her autobiography that will hit stands in August. The book titled ‘Anusual- Memoir of a Girl who Came Back from the Dead’ is a tell
The trend of Bollywood films having their title after some old songs is not a new one. The names of several movies ring of some popular songs. For instance, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ was the title of a song in ‘Chor Machay Shor’. Ranbir Kapoor’s film ‘Bachna A
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahid Kapoor won’t judge ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ for entire season
- Pooja Bhatt was offered ‘Ashiqui’, but refused for love
- Hema Malini’s driver arrested after car accident kills a child
- Salman Khan reveals first look of ‘Hero’ remake
- Anu Aggarwal’s autobiography ‘Anusual’ to hit stands in August