After Priyanka Chopra and Nimrat Kaur, another Bollywood actress is all set to make her mark in American television. Neetu Chandra, who has featured in films like ‘Garam Masala’, ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!’, ‘Traffic Signal’ etc. has reportedly signed for a role in an American tele-series. The
Paresh Raval saves Akshay Kumar from the mess (Garam Masala)
Paresh Rawal saves Akshay Kumar from the mess and comes to his rescue. Akshay Kumar hug tightly to Daisy Bopanna. John Abaham feels jealous.
Though nothing had been officially declared or confirmed, Randeep Hooda and Neetu Chandra had been dating each other from the middle of 2010. Randeep had even taken her home to meet his parents. However, there was trouble in paradise. In January of this year, Neetu clearly expressed her fear that
About a week ago, Neetu Chandra was called by film maker Ram Gopal Varma (RGV) to his Oshiwara office in Mumbai. The film maker wanted to make a film on the life of Chinese American martial artist and actor Bruce Lee. For that movie he wanted a female lead to step into the shoes of the master’s h
Latest Bollywood News
- Aishwarya unhappy with Karan Johar for skipping her father’s funeral?
- Rishi Kapoor, Neetu’s granddaughter Samara celebrates 6th birthday
- John Abraham shares video, photos of his sea-facing house
- Kamal Haasan's daughter Akshara shouts at journalist
- Petitioners fined Rs 5 lakh for dragging ‘Phillauri’ to court