There has been a lot of speculation about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s comeback movies and the diva has finally confirmed doing two movies, one with Mani Ratnam and the other with Sanjay Gupta. Aishwarya finally confirms doing Sanjay’s action thriller, she said, “Yes, and Mani’s film as well.
Padutha Teeyaga-Navya's Performance- Round 1
My performance in the show "Padutha Teeyaga" hosted by SPB. This is the first round of the episode.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ventured into acting with Mani Ratman’s ‘Iruvar’ way back in 1997 and again she will be making her second innings in Bollywood with the same director. If the latest report is to be believed, Mani Ratnam has signed Aishwarya for a thriller which also stars Nagarjuna and Mahe
Sonakhsi Sinha has been approached by ace director Mani Ratnam to play the third female lead in his bilingual film but the ‘Dabangg’ actress turned down the offer due to dates problem. Mani Ratnam has already signed Shrut
Latest Bollywood News
- Sambhavna Seth eliminated from ‘Bigg Boss Halla Bol’
- Shahrukh, Priyanka, Kangana at Bhansali’s dinner bash
- First Look: Ranbir flaunts chiselled body in ‘Bombay Velvet’
- Sonam Kapoor exposes boobs at Armani fashion show in Paris
- Trailer: Watch Freida Pinto's dance moves in ‘Desert Dancer’