Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on December 7th owing to swollen legs and cough and cold was finally dicharged from hospital. He headed to his house along with wife Saira Banu. He is doing much better now and will be resting at home.
OLD DEVDAS 1955 P 01 OF 17.avi
OLD DEVDAS STARING DILIP KUMAR , VYJAYNTIMALA , MOTILAL , KANHAIYALAL AND SHIVRAJ
Veteran Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar, who turned 94 on Sunday, had a quiet birthday at the Lilavati Hospital in Bandra, where he is recuperating. The legendary actor was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday (Dec 6) due to fever and swelling in leg. The ‘Ram Aur Shyam’ actor took to his Twi
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following swollen legs, cough and cold is recovering well, as per doctor. He will soon be shifted from ICU. "Dilip Kumar is fine and recovering, soon he will be shifted out of the ICU," DrJalil Parkar said.
Latest Bollywood News
- Haseena: Sharddha Kapoor as Haseena, bro Siddhant as Dawood rocks
- Post split with Malaika, Arbaaz Khan admits dating a new girl
- Alia Bhatt, Karan Johar stepped out for a dinner date
- Katrina, Hrithik, Shahid-Mira win Hello Hall of Fame Awards 2017
- Pratyusha’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi