Mandira Bedi and her husband Raj Kaushal wants to complete their family. They have a son Veer and now they wanted a daughter to complete their family but there is a problem. Mandira Bedi and Raj Kaushal's combined age set to cross 90 this April and according to law, a couple is not eligible to ad
Negar Khan "Chal Hatt"
Negar Khan in "Chal Hatt" song from Shaadi ka Laddoo (2004) Singer Sunidhi Chauhann, Directed by Raj Kaushal, Music Director Vishal & Shekhar Comedy Romance
Mandira Bedi of ‘Shanti’ fame was spotted holidaying in Maldives with husband Raj Kaushal and son Veer. The holiday pictures of Mandira is doing all round the net and what caught the maximum attention was Mandira’s sexy biki
Television actress, anchor and host Mandira Bedi and her husband Raj Kaushal are all set to adopt a girl child. After a long wait, the couple was blessed with a son, named Vir in 2011 and now they are going to complete their family by adopting a girl child. To adopt a child was Mandira
Latest Bollywood News
- Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan visit Karan’s twins at home
- Salman Khan’s family had blast at Ahil’s first birthday in Maldives
- Farhan Akhtar’s ex-wife Adhuna dating a new man
- Alia Bhatt wants to get married soon, Is Sidharth listening?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover