Bollywood celebrities like Riteish Deshmukh, Amitabh Bachchan, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Sonali Bendre and many others took to their social media handles to wish their friends and fans ‘Happy Gudi Padwa’. The day also marks as Telugu New Year or Ugadi and Bengali New Year or Poila Ba
Nana Wishes To Be 'Nene'
Nana Patekar shared his views on actress Madhuri Dixit Nene that she is extremely beautiful and talented actress and an amazing dancer too and he wishes if he could be 'Nene' and not 'Nana'
Madhuri Dixit Nene
The world is celebrating International Women’s Day today, and on the occasion, Bollywood celebrities too expressed their thoughts, wishes and inspiring messages on social media. Shah Rukh Khan expressed his gratitude for the womankind in a very unique way. He shared a cute picture of a boy
The ‘dhak dhak’ lady Madhuri Dixit shares throwback pictures of her two sons, Arin and Rayaan. Way back in 1999, Madhuri got married to US based doctor Sriram Nene, breaking many hearts. Madhuri got married when she was at the top of her career but she chose family over career and hap
Latest Bollywood News
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul files defamation case against Kamya Punjabi
- OMG: Raveena Tandon slaps her co-star Madhur Mittal
- Confirmed: Arbaaz Khan dating Romanian beauty Alexandra Camelia
- See Pics: Karan Johar takes his twins, Yash and Roohi home
- Suzanne Khan wishes son Hrehaan on his birthday, shares pic