The Hindi dubbed version of much-awaited live-action adventure movie ‘The Jungle Book’ is out with its trailer. The trailer opens with Mowgli, the man-cub raised by a family of wolves in the jungle, in an encounter sly python Kaa. Indian-American Neel Sethi plays the role of Mowgli, while
Nana Patekar's Best Ever Dialogue From The Movie"Krantiveer"
Bollywood actress-turned-international-sensation Priyanka Chopra has been roped in to lend her voice for the Hindi version of Hollywood movie ‘The Jungle Book’. Besides the ‘Quantico’ actress, Irrfan Khan, Om Puri, Nana Patekar and Shefali Shah will also be dubbing for the characters in the live-
Anees Bazmee’s comic caper ‘Welcome Back’ which released last week is drawing crowds at the theatres not just in India but in the neighbouring nation of Pakistan as well. While the John Abraham and Shruti Haasan starrer collected Rs. 51 crore in three days at the Indian counters, the two-d
Latest Bollywood News
- TV couple Daljeet, Shaleen to file for divorce on Monday
- Sidharth takes ladylove Alia Bhatt on a late-night drive
- Arjun Bijlani gets injured while rehearsing for ‘Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 9’
- Kareena Kapoor to deliver her baby in London?
- Sanjay Dutt rings in wife Manyata’s birthday in Dubai