At the trailer launch of ‘Banjo’, Nargis Fakhti lost her temper over media when they dodged the question about her apparent break-up with actor Uday Chopra. She asked the media not to ask irrelevant question. Her ‘Banjo’ co-star Riteish Deshmukh came to her rescue. Nargis was very much tal
Music launch of Pyaar Impossible!
Priyanka Chopra and Uday Chopra at Pyaar Impossible Music launch at Radio Mirchi
Nargis Fakhri totally rubbished the report of breaking up with her rumoured boyfriend Uday Chopra and leaving India. Speculations were rife that Nargis in the mid-way promotion of ‘Azhar’ and ‘Housefull 3’ left India in May and did not return following her broke-up with Uday Chopra. Denyi
A few days ago there were reports that Nargis Fakhri left for her home town in New York overnight, leaving the promotions of two of her films midway and one incomplete. It was said that the ‘Rockstar’ actress suffered a nervous breakdown after her alleged boyfriend Uday Chopra called off their we
Latest Bollywood News
- Time for good news? Malaika, Amrita, Rhea rush to Kareena’s place
- Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao to get engaged?
- First poster: Aditya, Shraddha strike romantic pose in ‘OK Jaanu’
- Gautami asks PM Modi to probe Jayalalithaa’s death
- Watch: ‘Dangal’ title track is energetic and motivating