Bollywood has welcomed the decision of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) to withdraw a controversial list of cuss words implemented by its chief Pahlaj Nihalani after his appointment earlier this year. The list containing twenty-eight profane words was scrapped a couple of day
Mukesh Bhatt on the bollywood producer and exhibitor strike
Actress-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt revealed that she refused the offer to act in the 1990 blockbuster ‘Ashiqui’ directed by her father Mahesh Bhatt as she was in love.
The Government has come up with the decision of levying a service tax of 12.36% on television and film actors. However, Bollywood is expected to call a strike on the issue. Mukesh Bhatt who is the president of the ‘Film and Television Producers Guild of India’ said in an interview, “We are
Latest Bollywood News
- 'Main Hoon Hero Tera' crosses 10 million views
- Model Arshi Khan dating Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi?
- ‘Phantom’ rakes in Rs 8.45 crore on its opening day
- LFW: Shahid, Mira’s first official appearance post wedding
- Karan Johar leaves for London to start shooting ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’