Former beauty queen and Bollywood actress Yukta Mookhey gets legally separated from her husband Prince Tuli on mutual consent. The criminal allegations filed by Yukta against her husband and in-laws had been quashed and family court granted divorce to Yukta and Tuli. Tuli’s lawyer Filji Fredrick
Miss World 1999 Crowning
Yukta Mookhey, Miss India, is crowned Miss World 1999 in London, England.
Reacting to the complaint lodged by former beauty queen Yukta Mookhey against her businessman husband Prince Tuli of unnatural sex and domestic viloence over the years, her husband Tuli threatened her to leak few inappropria
Former beauty queen Yukta Mookhey has filed for divorce from her husand Price Tuli. She claimed physicslly and mental tortured by her husband and even forced her for unnatural sex and demanded money every now and then. She added that she has adjusted over the years and did not took any acti
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Phantom’ rakes in Rs 8.45 crore on its opening day
- LFW: Shahid, Mira’s first official appearance post wedding
- Karan Johar leaves for London to start shooting ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
- Watch: ‘Tu aur Main – The First Friendship’; a lovely Raksha Bandhan video
- Siddharth debuts as singer with Alia, Fawad in 'Kapoor & Sons'