The characters of Sita and Draupadi from our epics Ramayana and Mahabharata, have been a subject of debate position of women in Indian society. In a light-hearted approach, ‘Delhi Belly’ writer Akshat Verma has given a modern twist to the tale of Mahabharata in his short film titled ‘Mama's Boys’
Mirza Ghalib 06/17/88
Mirza Ghalib is a 1988 TV series produced and written by noted writer, Gulzar. It was aired on Doordarshan in 1988. The lead was Naseeruddin Shah who played the role of Mirza Ghalib in the serial. The series featured ghazals sung and composed by Jagjit Singh and Chitra Singh.
Parenting is a huge responsibility, but it is a wonderful and fulfilling experience. While a child needs both mother and father, single parenting is also on the rise due to various reasons like divorce, death of a partner, adoption or simply by choice. Recently, actor Tusshar Kapoor became
Marriage is a union of two souls. It is the beginning of a new relationship and when two people fall in love, marriage is the next step the couple takes. However, in a society where marriage is bound by time and age, tying the knot late in life raises many eyebrows. But there are people for whom
Latest Bollywood News
- Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan visit Karan’s twins at home
- Salman Khan’s family had blast at Ahil’s first birthday in Maldives
- Farhan Akhtar’s ex-wife Adhuna dating a new man
- Alia Bhatt wants to get married soon, Is Sidharth listening?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover