The Lakme India fashion week grand finale received a standing ovation from the audience. The reason being, the stunning Kareena Kapoor, who graced the ramp for newcomer Kallol Dutta. In all the Winter Festive Season of LFW saw many new changes. It was felt for the first time that it’s not
Marathi Films Dominate National Awards!
For more videos log on to www.lehren.tv Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Find out which Marathi movies and its stars made news for the 59th National Awards.
Veteran actress and famous Bharatnatyam dancer Hema Malini danced at the on-going Lakme Fashion Week for ace designer Neeta Lulla. When Neeta Lulla approached Hema Malini to perform during her fashion show, she readily accepted. As the show opened up, Hema Malini filled the air with grace and ele
Parchi Desai’s sweet smile and innocent look has charmed the audience during the opening day of Lakme Fashion Week as she walked the ramp for ace designer Neeta Lulla. Dressed in embroided Lehenga-choli, she looked elegant. "I don't think that there could be a better day. I
Latest Bollywood News
- Not getting discharged today, tweets Sonam Kapoor
- Trailer: Emraan Hashmi as an invisible dead man in ‘Mr X’
- Sonam Kapoor to be discharged today, thanks fans for the wishes
- Katrina Kaif opts out of three films deal to marry Ranbir
- Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan to groove in ‘Nach Baliye 7’