Actress turned politician Hema Malini starts shooting for Ramesh Sippy’s light-hearted comedy, ‘Shimla Mirchi’. Hema tweeted about first day shoot and also share a photograph. "The first day of shooting for Shimla Mirchi- with my Director Ramesh Sippy who is also doing a cameo in the movi
Making Of 'Te Amo' (Dum Maaro Dum) - Bollywoodhungama.com
Catch director Rohan Sippy and actors Rana Daggubati and Bipasha Basu talk about the song 'Te Amo' in the making video of 'Dum Maaro Dum'.
Filmmaker Ramesh Sippy has immortalized Hema Malini’s character named Basanti 39 years ago in blockbuster ‘Sholay’ and again he is set to direct the dream girl of Bollywood, Hema Malini in his forthcoming film, ‘Shimla Mirchi’. The film will go on floor in August. The romantic saga will s
Kareena Kapoor light up the lamp at the inaugural ceremony of FICCI Frames 2013 and she looked absolutely stunning in orange saree, with a yellow, black and gold border and closed blouse and matching minimal jewelry. Kareena’s sari was designed by ace designer Manish Malhotra. Ka
Latest Bollywood News
- Rani Mukherji to receive National Award for ‘Mardaani’
- Ed Sheeran parties with B-town, kisses Farah Khan
- BJP leader Sadhvi Prachi revolts against SRK, Salman, Aamir
- First Look: Manoj Bajpayee plays gay professor in 'Aligarh'
- Divyanka Tripati split with boyfriend Ssharad after seven years