A lot of celebrity couples may have parted ways in 2016, but fortunately, there have been many other couples who marked a new beginning by tying the celestial knot. As the year comes to an end, let us take a look at the celebrities who exchanged wedding vows this year. Asin Thottum
MAIN BANI HOON SIRF TERE LIYE ```````````` KANOON
MOVIE : KANOON " (1994) SONG : MAIN BANI HOON SIRF TERE LIYE MUJHE AUR KUCH TU KHABAR NAHI ......... [HD] SINGER : KUMAR SANU " LATA MANGESHKAR " CAST : URMILA MATONDKAR " AJAY DEVGAN "
Newly married Urmila Matondkar was spotted chilling out with husband Mohsin Akhtar in Kashmir. The couple looked very much in love and they also matched their clothes. Urmila and Mohsin had a hush-hush wedding on March 3 and after marriage they headed to Amritsar to seek the blessings of God.
Twenties are considered an ideal age for marriage, but there is no ‘right age’, as such, to get married. Age is just a number. Two Bollywood actresses aged above 40 recently walked the aisle. Dimpled beauty Preity Zinta tied the knot with her American boyfriend Gene Goodenough after turning 41. T
Latest Bollywood News
- Nach Baliye 8: Sanam Johar, girlfriend Abigail fight during rehearsals
- Viral video: Ex-Bigg Boss contestants Bani, Sapna Bhavani lock lips
- New mom Kareena Kapoor Khan chilling with friends in London
- Pic: Shraddha Kapoor looks cool sporty girl in ‘Half Girlfriend’
- Beau Anand Ahuja joins Sonam Kapoor for London vacation