Now-a-days boys and girls first start dating each other, fall in love and then decide to tie the knot and bring their respective parents and families into the picture. But, arranged marriages is not a passé. There are a lot of celebrities who have taken the ‘traditional arranged marriage’ route a
Madhuri: 'Preparation, personality, expressions and comfort matters!'
Madhuri Dixit Nene, esteemed B Town actress in her new role as a judge at 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4' contest (Sony Television)
Madhuri Dixit Nene
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Devdas’ starring Shah Rukh Khan in the title role completed 14 years of its release on Tuesday, July 12. On the occasion, Madhuri Dixit, who played the role of Chandramukhi in the film, shared a Dubsmash video of an iconic dialogue from the movie on her Twitter timeline.
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene got emotional and broke down after seeing a performance on the sets of reality dance show ‘So You Think You Can Dance - Ab India ki Baari’. The act which brought tears into the eyes of the dancing diva revolved around Parkinson's disease. Contestants Ryan
Latest Bollywood News
- FIR lodged against KRK for obscene tweets against actresses
- Rajshri Films CEO Rajjat Barjatya no more; Bollywood mourns his death
- Sambhavana Seth-Avinash Dwivedi host post wedding reception
- Dhanush’s next Hindi film is remake of Mani Ratnam's 1988 hit
- John clicked with wife Priya Runchal, ends divorce rumour