Now-a-days boys and girls first start dating each other, fall in love and then decide to tie the knot and bring their respective parents and families into the picture. But, arranged marriages is not a passé. There are a lot of celebrities who have taken the ‘traditional arranged marriage’ route a
Madhuri Fida On Emraan!
After watching 'Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji' Madhuri Dixit Nene can't resist complimenting Emraan Hashmi for his performance as a play boy and his kissing style
Madhuri Dixit Nene
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Devdas’ starring Shah Rukh Khan in the title role completed 14 years of its release on Tuesday, July 12. On the occasion, Madhuri Dixit, who played the role of Chandramukhi in the film, shared a Dubsmash video of an iconic dialogue from the movie on her Twitter timeline.
Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene got emotional and broke down after seeing a performance on the sets of reality dance show ‘So You Think You Can Dance - Ab India ki Baari’. The act which brought tears into the eyes of the dancing diva revolved around Parkinson's disease. Contestants Ryan
Latest Bollywood News
- Jacqueline upsets makers of her TV show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9’?
- Salman Khan reunites with 'munni' Harshaali for ad film
- Dwayne Bravo to make his Bollywood singing debut with ‘Tum Bin 2’
- We're friends, it's not love: Iulia Vantur on Salman Khan
- Sushma Swaraj lashes out at Aamir, SRK for opting surrogacy