Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following swollen legs, cough and cold is recovering well, as per doctor. He will soon be shifted from ICU. "Dilip Kumar is fine and recovering, soon he will be shifted out of the ICU," DrJalil Parkar said.
"Madumati. Dilip Kumar" "Vejyanti Mala" "Pran. 1958" "Oldies Bollywood" "Old Bollywood Movie" Indian "Hindi Oldies" "Hindi Movie" "Dilip Kumar Movie" Part 3
Dilip Kumar, the thespian was rushed to Mumbai Lilavati hospital last night following swollen legs, cough and cold but there is nothing to panic as the actor is doing much better now. The actor tweets from the hospital bed that he feeling better now and also thanked his million fans for pray
Days ahead of his 94th birthday, veteran actor Dilip Kumar has been hospitalised at Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital on Tuesday night. The actor complained of swelling in his right leg and had a fever, after which his wife Saira Bani rushed him to the hospital. Confirming the same, the yesteryea
Latest Bollywood News
- Time for good news? Malaika, Amrita, Rhea rush to Kareena’s place
- Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao to get engaged?
- First poster: Aditya, Shraddha strike romantic pose in ‘OK Jaanu’
- Gautami asks PM Modi to probe Jayalalithaa’s death
- Watch: ‘Dangal’ title track is energetic and motivating