Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on April 16 owing to respiratory problem and chest infection, was discharged from hospital today. The 93-year-old actor headed to his home with his wife Saira Banu by his side. "He is fine. He is stable and normal now
"Madumati. Dilip Kumar" "Vejyanti Mala" "Pran. 1958" "Oldies Bollywood" "Old Bollywood Movie" Indian "Hindi Oldies" "Hindi Movie" "Dilip Kumar Movie", Part 10
Perfectionist Aamir Khan visited Dilip Kumar at Lilavati hospital. Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following respiratory problems on April 16 is said to be stable and likely to be discharged in a day or two.
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital owing to respiratory problems, is stable and doing fine and is likely to be discharged in another two days. Doctor said on April 18. The 93-year-old actor thespian was rushed to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra a
Latest Bollywood News
- Smriti Irani trolled for comments on being denied a cabin crew job
- Jacqueline upsets makers of her TV show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9’?
- Salman Khan reunites with 'munni' Harshaali for ad film
- Dwayne Bravo to make his Bollywood singing debut with ‘Tum Bin 2’
- We're friends, it's not love: Iulia Vantur on Salman Khan