Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on December 7th owing to swollen legs and cough and cold was finally dicharged from hospital. He headed to his house along with wife Saira Banu. He is doing much better now and will be resting at home.
"Madumati. Dilip Kumar" "Vejyanti Mala" "Pran. 1958" "Oldies Bollywood" "Old Bollywood Movie" Indian "Hindi Oldies" "Hindi Movie" "Dilip Kumar Movie", Part 10
Veteran Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar, who turned 94 on Sunday, had a quiet birthday at the Lilavati Hospital in Bandra, where he is recuperating. The legendary actor was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday (Dec 6) due to fever and swelling in leg. The ‘Ram Aur Shyam’ actor took to his Twi
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following swollen legs, cough and cold is recovering well, as per doctor. He will soon be shifted from ICU. "Dilip Kumar is fine and recovering, soon he will be shifted out of the ICU," DrJalil Parkar said.
Latest Bollywood News
- Deepika Padukone spotted at Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in LA
- Krushna wants to work with Kapil Sharma, says they are like Salman-SRK
- Saif Ali Khan to debut on social media on March 1?
- ‘Ishqbaaz’ actress Shireena Sambyal gets married
- Shahid Kapoor rings in birthday with wife Mira, daughter Misha