‘What’s in a name?’, Shakespeare may have said. But some of our Bollywood celebrities are quite serious when it comes to their names. Several actors and actresses have changed their names and adopted new names for various reasons like superstition, numerology or simply for having a more attractiv
Madumati. Dilip Kumar, Vejyanti Mala, Pran
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on April 16 owing to respiratory problem and chest infection, was discharged from hospital today. The 93-year-old actor headed to his home with his wife Saira Banu by his side. "He is fine. He is stable and normal now
Perfectionist Aamir Khan visited Dilip Kumar at Lilavati hospital. Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following respiratory problems on April 16 is said to be stable and likely to be discharged in a day or two.
Latest Bollywood News
- Preity Zinta lashes out at Jet Airways for missing flight
- Too hot to handle: Ranbir, Aishwaya’s sizzling photoshoot
- In Pics: Nita Ambani’s lavish Bollywood bash
- Rajnath Singh assures 'Great Diwali' for ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- ‘Kaabil’ teaser: Hrithik’s intriguing voice is the star; trailer on Oct 26