Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on December 7th owing to swollen legs and cough and cold was finally dicharged from hospital. He headed to his house along with wife Saira Banu. He is doing much better now and will be resting at home.
Madumati. Dilip Kumar, Vejyanti Mala, Pran
Veteran Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar, who turned 94 on Sunday, had a quiet birthday at the Lilavati Hospital in Bandra, where he is recuperating. The legendary actor was admitted to the hospital last Tuesday (Dec 6) due to fever and swelling in leg. The ‘Ram Aur Shyam’ actor took to his Twi
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following swollen legs, cough and cold is recovering well, as per doctor. He will soon be shifted from ICU. "Dilip Kumar is fine and recovering, soon he will be shifted out of the ICU," DrJalil Parkar said.
Latest Bollywood News
- Pics: Karan Johar pays a visit to his twins at the hospital
- Sushmita Sen dancing with daughter Alisah will make you go 'wow'
- Lovebirds Alia-Sidharth admits love by walking hand in hand publicly
- Deepika Padukone becomes L’Oréal Paris global ambassador
- TV actor Parth Samthaan accused of molesting 20-year-old girl