Two beautiful women of Bollywood have been captured in one frame! Legendary singer Asha Bhosle came across the beautiful actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in New York City and they were clicked together. The former Miss World is currently holidaying with her family and friends in the US. Aish
MADAN MOHAN FOREVER... PART 4: A journey through his memorable music...
Features tributes by Uttam Singh, Ashaji, Khaiyyam and Jaidev with song clips from CHIRAG (1969), MERA SAAYA (1966), AAP KI PARCHAIYAN (1964) and HINDUSTAN KI KASAM (1973). The episode concludes with farewell remarks by Madanji and rare pictures to the song "Tere Bagair".
Marriage is a union of two souls. It is the beginning of a new relationship and when two people fall in love, marriage is the next step the couple takes. However, in a society where marriage is bound by time and age, tying the knot late in life raises many eyebrows. But there are people for whom
Legendary singer Asha Bhosle who is mourning the loss of her son Hemant Bhosle, expresses her inability to perform at an event in New Delhi to be graced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The singer informed about this to the Prime Minister over social media. "@narendramodi Pranam. Due to su
Latest Bollywood News
- Pic: Asha Bhosle, Aishwarya Rai bump into each other in NYC
- Shah Rukh Khan not playing warrior or guide in any film as yet
- Parineeti Chopra lends her voice for Steven Spielberg’s ‘The BGF’
- Before wedding, Vivek Dahiya reveals first date with Divyanka
- Salman Khan should say sorry for rape remark, Rishi Kapoor