Television actress, anchor and host Mandira Bedi and her husband Raj Kaushal are all set to adopt a girl child. After a long wait, the couple was blessed with a son, named Vir in 2011 and now they are going to complete their family by adopting a girl child. To adopt a child was Mandira
M3M Brand film
shot in capetown in south africa, this is the first brand film for M3M. Shot by Shiraz bhattacharya, Graphics by 2nz Animation. produced by Fuel and directed by Raj Kaushal. Africa production was handled by Film ad in cape town. Music by Sanjeev wadhwani.
Valentine’s Day has always been popular day in the Western world. It is celebrated as the day of love, the world over. In recent times the concept has gained considerable popularity in the Indian sub continent as well. The phenomenon is evident from the fact that numerous offers, cards and gifts
Last year on July 17th, TV host and actress Mandira Bedi was blessed with a baby boy long years after her marriage. As their son Vir turns one this July, Mandira and her husband Raj Kaushal has taken a very noble decision. They are going to gift their son with a little sister on his b
Latest Bollywood News
- Radhika Apte speaks about sex before marriage and nudity
- Aamir Khan publicly apologizes to Kamal Hassan
- Rishi Kapoor building new home for Ranbir, Katrina at Krishnaraj
- Deepika, Sonam, Aishwarya sizzle at HT Most Stylish Awards
- Sakshi Tanwar to star in desi version of 'Game of Thrones'