Television actress, anchor and host Mandira Bedi and her husband Raj Kaushal are all set to adopt a girl child. After a long wait, the couple was blessed with a son, named Vir in 2011 and now they are going to complete their family by adopting a girl child. To adopt a child was Mandira
M3M Brand film
shot in capetown in south africa, this is the first brand film for M3M. Shot by Shiraz bhattacharya, Graphics by 2nz Animation. produced by Fuel and directed by Raj Kaushal. Africa production was handled by Film ad in cape town. Music by Sanjeev wadhwani.
Valentine’s Day has always been popular day in the Western world. It is celebrated as the day of love, the world over. In recent times the concept has gained considerable popularity in the Indian sub continent as well. The phenomenon is evident from the fact that numerous offers, cards and gifts
Last year on July 17th, TV host and actress Mandira Bedi was blessed with a baby boy long years after her marriage. As their son Vir turns one this July, Mandira and her husband Raj Kaushal has taken a very noble decision. They are going to gift their son with a little sister on his b
Latest Bollywood News
- #SelfiewithDaughter: Shruti Seth slams PM Narendra Modi
- Varun Dhawan, John Abraham begin ‘Dishoom’ shooting
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Salman-Kareena groove to special Eid song 'Aaj Party'
- Hema Malini accident: Arrested driver released on bail
- ‘Trisha Illana Nayanthara’: Manisha gives 36 lip-lock takes