The first picture of Tusshar Kapoor’s son Laksshya is out and the new born looks quite adorable. Grandpa and veteran actor Jeetendra was by the side of the baby. Tusshar Kapoor becomes father to a baby boy through
LOVE2HateU - 22nd January 2012
The volatile unpredctable format of the show instilled a great amount of fun and surprises to the show. Making the celebrity accessible and accountable to an opinion, the show brought face to face many celebrities with their haters. Revisiting the best most defining moments of the series, an array of emotions from love to hate is shown.
Tusshar Kapoor has become a single father to his son who is born via surrogacy. He named his bundle of joy, Laksshya. Tusshar is over the moon to have his child. The actor reveals how his son looks like, "My son looks exactly like me. So, it makes me very, very happy and I don't have word
Bollywood actress Sunny Leone, who was recently in news following a controversial interview where she was asked about her past career choice as a porn star, said that in real life she is a shy person. The ‘Ek Paheli Leela’ actress also revealed that she was a 'geek' while growing up and boys were
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Rustom’ trailer: Akshay is brilliant as Naval officer, but is he patriot or traitor?
- Confirmed: Kareena Kapoor to star in ‘Golmaal 4’
- Istanbul airport attack: Bollywood mourns the loss of lives
- Bipasha Basu, Karan’s honeymoon continues, off to Barcelona
- Shirish Kunder’s ‘Kriti’ taken off YouTube following copyright claim