Proud father Tusshar Kapoor shares the pictures and video of his son Laksshya’s first turn. Sharing the video, Tusshar said, #throwback to that moment when he took his first turn!
LOVE2HateU - 22nd January 2012
The volatile unpredctable format of the show instilled a great amount of fun and surprises to the show. Making the celebrity accessible and accountable to an opinion, the show brought face to face many celebrities with their haters. Revisiting the best most defining moments of the series, an array of emotions from love to hate is shown.
Like every parent, even Bollywood celebrities are overwhelmed with a sense of unbound affection, pride and protectiveness whenever they are blessed with a child. But as celebrities, there’s always a curiosity among fans about their babies, and they too share the joy of parenthood with their fans,
After Parineeti Chopra and Tabu, Neil Nitin Mukesh has also joined the cast of ‘Golmaal Again’. The ‘Johnny Ghaddaar’ actor will begin shooting for the comedy after his wedding with Rukmini Sahay, which is scheduled to take place in Rajastahn’s Udaipur from February 7 to 9. Neil and Rukmini will
Latest Bollywood News
- Dad Karan Johar opens up on Yash, Roohi’s premature birth
- Anand Ahuja celebrates Sonam Kapoor’s mom’s birthday in London
- Air India warns Kapil Sharma for mid-air brawl with Sunil Grover
- First Look: Sushant Singh Rajput plays spy in ‘Romeo Akbar Walter'
- On mother’s death anniversary, Arjun Kapoor shares throwback picture