Talented singer Kailash Kher was admitted to Mumbai Kokilaben hospital due to ill health. The 41-year-old singer took to twitter to inform the news. He wrote "Ignoring of health, preference to commitment only takes You to places, nobody ever wish to go to. First time in Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai
Little Atif Aslam is Back with Tu Jaane Na.. - .mp4 - "By Prem_dhurve"
This video contains little entertainment with little Atif aslam or little Soham with a song "tu jaane na"..... definately he'll rock... someday.........
The music legend Manna Dey is no more but he has left behind for us valuable treasure, his music and songs which will glow in our heart forever. His musical journey is very commendable. Manna Dey has landed his voice for many Bollywood actors and worked with many noted filmmakers of Bollywoo
Bollywood celebrities described Pandit Ravi Shankar, a well-known sitar player in various adjectives. They said that his departure is a big loss for the musical world. His contribution to the world of music is beyond measure. The celebrities took to twitter to expressed their deep condolence over
Latest Bollywood News
- Hema Malini injured in car collision; five-year-old girl killed
- Neeraj Pandey’s ‘Toilet - Ek Prem Katha’ to address menace of open defecation
- Aaradhya “off limits” for public, says Abhishek
- ‘Calendar Girls’ teaser: Bhandarkar captures life behind fame and money
- Shahid marriage: Actor’s stepmom Supriya says it’s a normal wedding