As India gears up to celebrate Eid tomorrow, Bollywood celebrities took to twitter to wish their fans worldwide.Here what they have tweeted:-Shah Rukh Khan: To new dreams and even newer realities. May Allah bless you all... Eid Mubarak.
Lakdi ki Kathi
The most famous hindi children's song of all time. Sung by Vineeta Mishra, Gurpreet kaur and Gauri Bapat for the 1983 shekhar kapoor movie "Masoom" with music by the legendary RDBurman and lyrics by the poetic genius Gulzar. Performed excellently by the young Urmila Matondkar and Jugal...
Vidya Balan who has made a mark in Bollywood with her versatile acting in movies like, ‘The Dirty Picture’ and ‘Kahaani’ and bagged many award for her stupendous performance is least bothered about her Cannes wardrobe. Vidya Balan will be a part of the jury member at the 66th Cannes Film Festival
Saturday was a black day for the Indian, when the brave heart gape victim, 23 yr old paramedical student died after 13 days of struggle for survival at Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore. Protestors land on road after the news of the death broke out and thousands joined in the silent protest,
Latest Bollywood News
- Salman not bothered by protests against ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ title
- Teaser: Kareena Kapoor looks seductive in ‘Brothers’ song
- Karisma Kapoor's father-in-law passes away
- Big B says people clicking selfies at cremation was “disgusting”
- Hema Malini returns home with Esha, son-in-law after surgery