After Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt gave the first glimpse of their upcoming film ‘Dear Zindagi’ through an interesting Twitter exchange, the team of the flim had a get-together at director Gauri Shinde’s place on Thursday. Alia, Shah Rukh, Kunal Kapoor, music composer Amit Amit Trivedi an
Kunal Kapoor and Abhay Deol are Bollywoods latest best friends.
Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attended the pre-release screening of ‘Housefull 3’ to support her husband Abhishek Bachchan, who plays one of the lead characters in the movie. The screening, held on Thursday night, June 2, was also attended by other bigwigs of Bollywood.
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor and British actor Sir Ian McKellen inaugurated the the Kashish Mumbai International Queer Film Festival at the Liberty Cinema. The duo lit the ceremonial lamp announcing the start of the seventh edition of the five-day-long festival on Wednesday, May 25. Film
Latest Bollywood News
- Vivek sings ‘Lag Ja Gale’ for Divyanka in their honeymoon trip
- Baar Baar Dekho: Katrina flirts with Sidharth in ‘Nachde Ne Saare’ song
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant works hard for his dreams in first song
- Sunny Leone, Arbaaz Khan wrap up first schedule ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Deepika Padukone is 10th highest-paid actresses of world