Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, veteran actress and wife Jaya Bachchan, versatile Vidya Balan and Sharmila Tagore light up 21st edition of Kolkata film festival. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee presided the function. Amitabh Bachchan light-up the candles and initiates the festival am
KUCH DIL NE KAHA LATA MANGESHKAR FILM ANUPAMA  HEMANT KUMAR..
Directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee. With Dharmendra, Sharmila Tagore, Shashikala.
Veteran actors Sharmila Tagore, Aparna Sen and television personality-turned-politician Derek O’Brien have come down heavily on BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya and Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Sadhvi Prachi for calling Shah Rukh Khan “anti-national” and “Pakistani agent” over the actor’s "extreme
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will inaugurate the 21 edition of Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF) where as many as 149 films by 137 directors from 61 countries will be screened across 12 venues. The opening ceremony of the eight-day festival beginning from Novembe
Latest Bollywood News
- Kamaal R Khan reacts to defamation case filed by Vikram Bhatt
- SRK, Hrithik love Shekhar-Suchitra’s daughter Kaveri’s debut song
- IIFA 2016: Amazing photos of the B-town celebs
- Vikram Bhatt files lawsuit against KRK for outlandish claims about Meera Chopra
- Trailer: Harshvardhan, Saiyami’s ‘Mirzya’ is intense visual treat