Model-turned actor Milind Soman who won the title of ‘Ironman’ after successfully completing a triathlon touted to be one of the world’s toughest, arrived home to a grand welcome. The supermodel was spotted at the airport posing with the Tricolour as photographers and fans clicked his pictures.
Kis ka chehra
one of the best romantic song ever by jagjit singh and Alka Yagnik performed by tabbu and milind soman... one of my favourite songs evergreen.... more than words...
Model-turned-actor Milind Soman who recently won the Ironman Triathlon, touted to be one of the toughest races, will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’. The ‘Made in India’ hunk will be seen playing one of the Peshwa ministers in the epic movie which stars Ran
Former model and Bollywood actor Milind Soman won the ‘Ironman’ title for himself at the age of 50. He is an athlete and his fitness is mind-blowing. He won the toughest triathlon in the World by defeating 2000 participants from all over the globe. 'Ironman Triathlon' was held in Zurich in Switze
Latest Bollywood News
- Kangana Ranaut sizzles on ramp at AICW 2015
- Karan Patel to shoot love-making scene before wife Ankita
- I do not aspire to achieve my dad’s super-stardom, Abhishek
- Salman’s tweet on Memon “childish and meaningless”, Salim Khan
- Shahrukh Khan thanks MCA for lifting three-year-old ban