Shahrukh Khan expressed his gratitude to Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) for lifting three-year-old ban imposed on the superstar following a tiff with security personal in 2012 at Wankhede stadium. Shah Rukh, 49, took to Twitter to express his gratitude."My gentle father-in-law made me re
King shahrukh khan.wmv
One who see the dream ........can achieve it.............. none other one and only king if dream The King " SHAHRUKH KHAN "...........
SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ has created history. The film has rocked not only the domestic box-office but also earned huge at the international box-office. The film has touched a milestone by entering Rs. 500 crore club worldwide only in its fourth week. ‘Baahubali’ has broken box
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will not be able to enjoy cricket matches played in Mumbai’s Wankhede stadium as the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) has decided to lift the more than three-year-old ban on the actor. Shah Rukh was banned for five years from entering the stadium by the M
Latest Bollywood News
- Kapoor clan on a cruise vacation?
- Sonakshi Sinha eager to play Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena in biopic
- Sooraj Pancholi to star alongside Ajay Devgn in action-dance flick
- Popular TV host Manish Paul celebrates his birthday
- Spotted: Kareena, Arjun on the set of R Balki’s ‘Ki and Ka’