Television actor Sanjit Bedi, popularly known as Dr. Omi of ‘Sanjivani’ passed away on Tuesday following brain ailment. The sudden death of Sanjit has brought a wave of gloom and misery among his friends circle. TV fraternities took to the social media to express their shock and grief ove
Karnvir Bohra & Tina Parekh On KYKP - July 24, 2008
Karnvir Bohra and Tina Parekh perform to "Tu Hi Tu" during the third round of "Kabhi Yaar Kabhi Pyaar".
Television actor Sanjit Bedi, best known for his role as Dr Omi in the series ‘Sanjivani’ passed away at a Mumbai hospital on June 23 after a prolonged illness. He is survived by his wife Rekha Bhatia.
Parineeti Chopra has started promoting her upcoming film ‘Dawaat-e-Ishq’. The trailer was released recently and it has been able to generate some interest among the audience. To keep up the momentum, Parineeti and her lead co-star from the film Aditya Roy Kapoor visited the sets of Zee TV’s Eid s
Latest Bollywood News
- Preity Zinta molestation case: Ness Wadia denies charges
- Being a mom tops my priority list, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Trailer: Salman Khan gives a gripping performance as wrestler in 'Sultan'
- Arijit Singh apologizes to Salman Khan on Facebook
- Deepika's last day shoot of 'xXx: The Return of Xander Cage'