Television actor Sanjit Bedi, popularly known as Dr. Omi of ‘Sanjivani’ passed away on Tuesday following brain ailment. The sudden death of Sanjit has brought a wave of gloom and misery among his friends circle. TV fraternities took to the social media to express their shock and grief ove
Karnvir Bohra & Tina Parekh On KYKP - July 16, 2008
Karnvir Bohra and Tina Parekh perform to "Zara Zara Touch Me" during the second round of "Kabhi Yaar Kabhi Pyaar".
Television actor Sanjit Bedi, best known for his role as Dr Omi in the series ‘Sanjivani’ passed away at a Mumbai hospital on June 23 after a prolonged illness. He is survived by his wife Rekha Bhatia.
Parineeti Chopra has started promoting her upcoming film ‘Dawaat-e-Ishq’. The trailer was released recently and it has been able to generate some interest among the audience. To keep up the momentum, Parineeti and her lead co-star from the film Aditya Roy Kapoor visited the sets of Zee TV’s Eid s
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahid wedding: Guests arrive in Delhi; groom’s parents overseeing arrangements
- Salman not bothered by protests against ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ title
- Teaser: Kareena Kapoor looks seductive in ‘Brothers’ song
- Karisma Kapoor's father-in-law passes away
- Big B says people clicking selfies at cremation was “disgusting”