Television actor-couple Karanvir Bohra and wife Teejay Sidhu became proud parents of twin daughters last week. Teejay gave birth to the babies on October 19 in Vancouver, Canada, where the ‘Qubool Hai’ joined his wife. The couple is on cloud nine and has been celebrating their ‘double’ joy of bec
Karnvir Bohra & Tina Parekh On KYKP - July 16, 2008
Karnvir Bohra and Tina Parekh perform to "Zara Zara Touch Me" during the second round of "Kabhi Yaar Kabhi Pyaar".
Karanvir Bohra, Teejay Sindhu became a proud parents of twin daughters. Teejay delivered twin daughters in Canada and the mother and the daughters are said to be doing fine. The couple welcomed baby after tens years of blissful marriage. It definitely called for a double celebration.
Television actors Karanvir Bohra and wife Teejay Sidhu are expecting their first child after almost 10 years of their marriage. The child is due in November, the same month when the couple will celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. Teejay, who is currently with her family in Vancouver,
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Kaabil’ vs ‘Raees’ on Jan 25, upset Rakesh Roshan speaks
- Kamal Haasan trolled for ‘insensitive’ tweet on Jayalalithaa’s demise
- Salman’s exes Aishwarya and Katrina bonds at Manish’s party
- ‘Kaabil’ title song: Love is blind for Hrithik and Yami
- ‘Raees’ trailer: A mean-looking SRK with killer dialogues